Tuesday 5 February 2013

Oh life.

It does get in the way of blogging at times doesn't it?! I'm on the ball now though.

I know it's February now, so I'm a bit late saying this, but: new year, new start! I not including January because it was all a bit of a miserable haze. But now I'm moving on and looking forward to all the wonderful things that will happen this year. So, to begin my new start I'm going to list my aims, hopes and wishes for the year.

- be an organised squirrel, and succeed in my placement
- go to Paris
- be crafty
- get out of my overdraft
- focus on uni in September
- achieve my BHS stage 2 exam
- find mr. Perfect
- go to shows this summer with my horse (and do well!)
- get my other pony out on loan
- not to neglect my blog
- get fit, eat healthily (standard New Years resolution!)
- be thankful for everything I have and not dwell on my losses, and most importantly...
- BE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment