Friday 6 July 2012

Time flies by when you're having fun.

I really don't know how three weeks have passed since I last posted!

Had a lovely holiday with the girls, and it was an interesting experience travelling abroad alone to meet them there, something I have not done before. Saw some good dj sets - annie mac, pendulum and saw example (although I was a few free drinks too many that evening, so not the best memory of the night!). This holiday has made me really excited for Ibiza, where I'm going at the end of August!

As usual, I have been keeping myself busy seeing friends, unpacking uni stuff and riding lots since the holiday. However, now that I have run out of money, I'm realising that unfortunately I can't carry on this way. So, I am going to get myself another part time job (I work behind the bar at weekends at a local sports club) and, more importantly, I'm definitely going to make some clothes for my shop! I plan on beginning the latter today.

Was planning on doing a car boot tomorrow, but the weather is meant to be pretty bad, so I'm going to put loads of old clothes on ebay tonight instead! Not as fun, but seriously lacking space!

Also exciting news on the love front - finally looks like a boyfriend is on the horizon! After over two and a half years of being single, I definitely think I've waited long enough for a lovely Mr. like him :) We actually used to work together years ago, and we recently bumped into each other on a couple of occassions....fate trying to tell us something!? Anyway, we've been on a few dates and it's been lovely! :)

Okay, enough with the lovesick talk. I'm going to get my sewing machine out...it's been a while, wish me luck!



p.s. how sweet is this?! Just cam across this on a blog, and the following pic is a brilliant idea too -



Definitely want to give this one a go - ingenious! Another lovely example of up-cycling, my fave!

Anyway - must get on!! Xx

http://dragomeira.wordpress.com/category/shes-crafty/

No comments:

Post a Comment