Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello Summer.

Finally I am free from exam stress! I did finish about two weeks ago, but have been so busy I haven't had a chance to share any of my escapades and adventures yet! And I have even more exciting plans to look forwards to over the summer, beginning with a spontaneous holiday with my housemates on Thursday, which I booked today!!

I have just moved the majority of my junk from my student house, back home, so I'm feeling even more scatty than normal right now, with tonnes of unpacking that I am avoiding.

Once I've sorted myself out enough to reach my camera and USB cable, I'll get started on sharing my past could of weeks with you! Xx

2 comments:

  1. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment!! It's brilliant to have some support! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete